On the twelfth day of Christmas, the liberals gave to me:
- Twelve senators failing (12 Democrats up for re-election in 2008)
- Eleven percent approval (Lowest rating ever)
- Ten paychecks burning (Because of Democrat record tax hike)
- Ninety thousand freezing (Amount of money found in Rep. William Jefferson's (D-La.) freezer)
- No more secret ballots (Big Labor payback for union bosses)
- $700 billion in new spending (Paid for with the largest tax hike in history)
- Six troop funding cuts (Playing political theater with the safety and security of our nation and our troops)
- Hillary's Woodstock Museum! (What better way to spend a million dollars?)
- Four bucks a gallon (Not a single energy bill passed to help lower gas prices)
- Al Franken ranting (Angry Hollywood liberal)
- Two liberal Udalls (Mark in Colorado and Tom in New Mexico)
- And a tax hike for every family! (Thanks Democrats)
Just wait until the Democrats get their hands on your paycheck next year.
This video brought to you by News Distribution Network.